Showing posts tagged with “divinedespair”
So beautiful T^T
thank you, janelle! :)
acomicaday is Janelle? That …
Oh I see. Hahahaha. It’s alright, I believe I already broadcast that information myself by posting this.
So beautiful T^T
thank you, janelle! :)
acomicaday is Janelle? That Janelle?
you got that right-o! ;)
I feel so ashamed. Uhhhh, hi. If ever you’re seeing this, pleased to meet you. I’ve heard so much about you from short stuff over here.
Hello :) I’m pleased to meet you too. (online though. How I wish I could meet the authors of the blogs I follow in person hahaha). What has Hannah been saying about me? XD
Eleven…the second time around.
Questions from Hannah :)
Thank you for the interesting questions. :D
1. Choose two and sacrifice one: Melee, Ranged, Magic.
I’d choose Ranged and Magic; then sacrifice Melee.
2. Weapon of choice.
Bow and arrows.
3. If one of your five senses would be enhanced, which would it be?
I would like my sense of hearing to be enhanced…at will. I’d like to be able to choose what to hear.
4. Before you is your greatest weakness. Do you choose to fight it to get rid of it or use it as your advantage?
I’ll use it as my advantage.
5. Even if it would risk death, would you consider going beyond your limitations?
I would like the courage to do that.
6. Would you rather stay in a world where there is no death or aging, or in a world just like ours?
I’d prefer a world like ours. A world that has no death or aging for everyone would be a scary place to live in. Though on second thought, it can be fun because you can live again and again and again; travel to different places and create different identities. But that would be a self-indulgent world. I’ll go back with my first answer.
7. What kind of place do want to live in, if ever you had the choice? (In a forest, underwater, etc.)
I’d like to live near the sea.
8. Would you rather stay stationary in one place, or do you wish to explore the world you live in?
9. If you had the chance to remember everything in the past (literally everything), would you take it?
10. What is your greatest worldly pleasure?
11. In front of you is your favorite food. What is it? EAT IT WITH ME.
Danish pastry. Yum. Come, have some. :)
Here are the rules if you wish to play:
Rule 1 - Post the Rules
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. In one sentence, how would you describe your favorite class in college?
My favorite class was about the beautiful art of movement — of giving life to lines, making them dance, sing, laugh, cry and love; it was an immense field full of interesting battles.
2. What song would you like to be played in your funeral?
I would like lively classical music. My family and friends can decide on what else they would like to play — such as songs that they think resemble my life story, etc. They can play anything else as long as they play it in intervals with classical music.
3. What is the story behind your Tumblr URL?
It was inspired by the ‘Daily Deviations’ in DeviantART. I thought of creating something similar; but instead of recording how and in what ways I deviate from the world, this blog will record what (and occasionally, how) I derive from the world.
4. Which fictional character would you like to have dinner with, and why?
(Can it be a group of fictional characters?) I would like to have dinner with the elves from Middle-Earth. All that merry-making and singing — oh I’d dearly love to hear an elf sing, nay, elves; I want to hear the elves sing. It would be my greatest honor if they will allow me to dine with them in Lothlorien; or in Rivendell. Though I wouldn’t say no to dining under the mallorn leaves in Hobbiton.
A close second choice would be Sherlock Holmes. I’d like to hear what he has to say about me. Although, dinner huh, it is fine even if he doesn’t eat, yes?.
5. What is one thing you would like to tell your 10-year-old self?
Explore. Don’t let the fear of failing keep you from trying.
6. Have you ever thought about what you would name your children?
Wow. I would probably name them (or him or her) after a character from a book. Or a word from the dictionary, if ever there was a beautiful, name-sounding word we could find. I would also look for names in the Bible. I’d also ask my husband what names he would like.
7. What was the last book you’ve read?
The last book I’ve read? I was reading Brisingr this morning. It is a terribly enthralling book; I had to tear myself away.
8. Which superhero or villain can you relate to?
This is a hard one. I’ve never really read enough about the backstories of superheroes to fully understand whether I can relate with them or not. But okay, based on my meager information, I believe the superhero I can relate to is the Hulk. I also don’t like it when I lose my temper — it’s horrible. Maybe I share his secret too: I’m always angry. Kidding.
9. What are some of your favorite words?
Hmmm…this is hard. I can’t think of any. My mind is currently empty of any favorite word right now. Though my other fickle favorite words depend on what book I’m reading. Hahaha.
This question reminds me of Professor Dumbledore. :)
10. What is your idea of happiness?
Happiness is when you can’t help smiling and laughing at practically anything; when you feel like nothing in the world can bring you down and you’re as light as a feather.
11. What do you want to be known for?
I want to be known for and remembered as a reader.
I’ll be tagging marmurs, magictheory, beingintrepid, adven277, ailamooo, leabee, talatinginan, helyna28th, maibataya, divinedespair, idiomatika, orangeturtles and antiherstamine.
Here are your 11 questions:
1. In which fictional world would you like to live in?
2. What was your ambition when you were in kindergarten?
3. What would you prefer: a sword or a bow and arrows? and why?
4. Is there anything you wish you have done today but didn’t do? What was it?
5. Among the many fictional races (Elves, Dwarves, Hobbits, Goblins, Nymphs, Dryads, Centaurs, Fauns, etc.) with whom can you most relate to?
6. What fictional creature would you like as a pet?
7. What is your favorite song/melody?
8. If given a choice, where would you rather spend the rest of your life: in a mountain, afloat in the sky, or sailing over the seas?
9. At what time do you usually go to bed?
10. Where would you like to go right now?
11. Have you tried not using the internet for a week?
You may or may not answer these. Just send me a message if you do! Thanks :D